Thursday, February 6, 2014

Arriving In Roma




I sacrificed my Superbowl Sunday to fly to Rome.. - Yeah I'll take that over wings and people screaming at the TV any day (not that I don't like a good football game but I was really not a fan of either of the teams).  Although the meal wasn't that good... #airplanefood

I had my first legal drink in the air (Rum and Coke = classic)


and had a beautiful view! I was lucky enough to have a window seat for both of my flight to London and then London to Rome.



When I was at the London airport I was surprised to see designer stores in all the terminals and a huge perfume shop with every brand you could think of.. which is a relief to see after getting off the long flight - I helped myself to J' adore Dior.  It was also eye opening that there was not another American in sight.  And then.. I arrived to.. Roma.







No comments:

Post a Comment