After a few days of being a Roman I can finally say that I have...
Finally learned how to navigate to my humble abode..
and find the best route to class...
This is the view from my study center. The Castel Sant'Angelo
Had Italian language class in a cafe...
and my first taste of Italian gelato
I am finally starting to feel like Rome is my home (like the rhyming)?
During my programs orientation, they provided us with a wide selection of Italian food. Here is some pizza, ravioli with spinach and ricotta, ziti carbonara, zucchini and potato. I can't remember the last time that I have saw so many carbs on one plate! But after tasting these Italian staples my mouth was watering for more....
I have come to realize that in Rome, you walk EVERYWHERE. The public transportation system is very undependable and you are better off relying on yourself in order to get to your destination on time. That being said - I have no shame in eating these delicious foods =P


No comments:
Post a Comment